Photochemistry sentence example
- Our research group has made an intensive study of ozone photochemistry for more than thirty years.
- Photography is based on chemical action induced by luminous rays; apart from this practical application there are many other cases in which actinic rays occasion chemical actions; these are treated in the article Photochemistry.
- Photochemistry >>
- photochemistry of small molecules, for example HOCl, studied by molecular beam techniques.
- photochemistry of the atmosphere.Advertisement
- The method provides a very powerful and widely applicable method for studying the primary photochemistry of small gas phase molecules.
- For example, the role of carbon aerosols in atmospheric photochemistry.
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the summer maximum at polluted sites, such as Payerne, Hohenpeissenberg and Indiana is controlled by tropospheric photochemistry.
- photochemistry research.
- Job description for Ultrafast surface photochemistry (doc ).Advertisement
- A " snow photochemistry " is at work it seems.
- He made important researches in photochemistry, made portrait photography possible by his improvements (1839) on Daguerre's process, and published a Text-book on Chemistry (1846), Text-book on Natural Philosophy (1847), Textbook on Physiology (1866), and Scientific Memoirs (1878) on radiant energy.