Phosphors sentence example
- Plasma Flat screen displays that use heated phosphors to create the pictures.
- Three scanning electron beams hit the phosphor screen at slightly different angles to excite different phosphors to produce red, green and blue dots.
- Your monitor, for example, creates color by emitting light through red, green, and blue phosphors.
- It emitted a much smaller part of its stored energy in the first microsecond than did the blue and green phosphors.
- According to Sony, the designers boosted the red and green colors by using improved light-emitting phosphors.Advertisement
- Doing so, especially at high contrast, may damage the tubes or burn a shadow of the image into the tube phosphors.
- Plasma televisions display images using phosphors to generate the light to show the picture on the screen.