Phospholipid sentence example
- Draw the structure of the phospholipid molecule phosphatidyl inositol.
- The array of square phospholipid patches is imaged by fluorescent microscopy.
- Phosphatidylcholine (PtdCho) is a major membrane phospholipid, and is a precursor to two other abundant membrane.
- The uncharged methyl groups of the fatty acid chains that form the phospholipid bilayer have very little attractive force for water molecules.
- A. Nelson 2001, Conducting gramicidin activity in phospholipid monolayers, Biophys.Advertisement
- The lamellar crystal phases were also distinguished from other lamellar phases of the pure phospholipid by the lamellar repeat.
- Compliance was affirmed by determination of serum phospholipid fatty acids.
- Some of these bind phospholipid, others have SH3 domains.