Phosphatase sentence example
- The sodium carbonate also denatures the phosphatase and stops the reaction.
- Routine blood tests revealed abnormal liver function tests in the form of raised alkaline phosphatase, AST, ALT and normal bilirubin.
- The toxin released into the soil affected the enzymes of soil microbes, increasing soil acid phosphatase and decreasing soil urease  .
- In contrast to the alkaline phosphatase, the GGT tends not to be elevated in diseases of bone, placenta, or intestine.
- Due to its relatively large molecular size, assays for acid phosphatase are serum or plasma based.Advertisement
- The affinity between other cytoplasmic protein tyrosine phosphatase, catalytic domains, and the SH2 domains of SHP-1 and SHP-2 will also be analyzed.
- The biochemistry panel might show an elevated alkaline phosphatase (Alk Phos ).
- A novel substrate of receptor tyrosine phosphatase PTPRO is required for nerve growth factor-induced process outgrowth.
- This layer is removed by the action of a fungal acid phosphatase enzyme.
- Investigate the nature of the inhibition using the enzyme phosphatase and the inhibitors phosphate and iodine.Advertisement
- Forty patients at high risk of CBD stones (increased bilirubin, increased alkaline phosphatase and a dilated CBD) underwent preoperative ERCP.