Phony sentence example
- Sure, it looks like a phony and we've got to check it out, but my money says it's a drowning.
- This prank is a bit more sophisticated than the phony dog poop that people used to buy at joke shops.
- You wouldn't want to order tickets over the Internet just to have your information stolen or to be given phony tickets.
- Reinvention for the purposes of dating is phony and it's also a hard act to keep up.
- The replica industry generates billions of dollars in the sale of non-taxed phony merchandise.Advertisement
- The dishonest or sometimes phony methods applied to these free divinations practices do nothing to aid the legitimacy of the fortune telling arts.
- I thoroughly detest Mark E. Smith, for example - a nasty phony, in my opinion.
- Personally I think it's Heston and not Moore who is the big fat phony.
- Visually, it is not too cartoon-like, and the dialog between characters doesn't look too phony or out of sequence.