Phonon sentence example
- diffuse scattering can be assumed to be almost entirely from phonon scattering.
- The main analysis developments will be to develop methods to extract information about phonon dispersion curves.
- phonon scattering.
- phonon dispersion curves are represented only by acoustic branches.
- phonon density of states onto given sets of atoms.Advertisement
- phonon mode band has been observed to differ in strength on various YBCO samples.
- phonon frequency can be tuned by changing the frequency of one of the lasers.
- Alternatives are included above - j.r.) The only stop in this organ not enclosed is the diapason phonon on the great organ.
- Thus the observed diffuse scattering can be assumed to be almost entirely from phonon scattering.
- These are effective in reducing phonon conduction, i.e. heat transfer by lattice vibrations.Advertisement