Phonology sentence example
- From the latter words, according to the peculiarities of Greek phonology, is formed Hpo,unO05-s, Prometheus.
- The examination papers are General phonetics and phonology Experimental phonetics Phonetics and phonology of English Option.
- These include sign language phonology, morphology, and syntax.
- Articulatory phonology does not take the goal to be auditory.
- I teach phonetics and phonology on the following modules, which are described in more detail in the Departmental Handbook.Advertisement
- They also provide evidence that disordered phonology can be effectively explained through the use of Optimality Theory.
- After some introductory remarks, the chapters cover phonology, morphological processes, morphosyntax, and syntax.
- We will compare these stable points with traditional results from intonational phonology.
- Acquisition of prosodic phonology I am interested in how prosodic phonology develops in the speech of young children.
- The principal goal of the workshop is to bring together researchers in the area of computational phonology.Advertisement
- He published widely in Chinese historical phonology, Chinese dialectology, and experimental phonetics.
- This course provides a basic introduction to a number of key issues in English phonology.
- Standard experimental phonetics and laboratory phonology tend to rely on subjects who are highly literate and who speak standard varieties, or similar.
- Phonetically motivated parallels between child phonology and historical sound change.
- You will have to produce four or five written assignments during the course which will include a test of grammar and/or phonology.Advertisement
- Acquisition of prosodic phonology I am interested in how prosodic phonology I am interested in how prosodic phonology develops in the speech of young children.
- Auditory discrimination is part of phonology which, in turn, is one of the five components of language.