Phonological sentence example
- Representing the environments for phonological processes in an accent-independent lexicon for synthesis of English.
- Where phonological change brings this about, the offending inflectional morphemes are replaced.
- It is argued that phonological or phonetic similarity of forms favors diachronic syncretism in certain morphological contexts.
- First, within-word pronunciation variants were generated by applying a set of five optional phonological rules to the words in the baseline lexicon.
- Auditory discrimination ability or phonological awareness skills have long been correlated with reading ability.Advertisement
- Phonological awareness-The ability to hear and manipulate the sounds that make up words.
- Children can have a functional speech disorder as well as a developmental phonological disorder.
- (3) The evidence of the glosses and place-names already referred to confirms tradition by the resemblance which they show to the phonological characteristics of Oscan.