Phonograph sentence example
- The poorer grades are employed in the manufacture of soap, candles and phonograph records.
- Thomas Edison created the first phonograph and record in 1877.
- Later, I played the phonograph, for the first time in nearly a week.
- When did the first cylinder phonograph came to India?
- Music machine American Thomas Edison invented the phonograph, and made a recording of the nursery rhyme " Mary had a little lamb.Advertisement
- It also experimented with talkies at this time, using a phonograph.
- Edison develops tin foil cylinder phonograph; files patent for it on December 24 which is awarded on February 19, 1878.
- In addition to these, the Institution is provided with several different musical instruments, including a phonograph and gramaphone.
- The phonograph may be regarded as an instrument of this class, in that it records vibrations on a revolving drum or disk.
- The Sound Recorder: The earliest sound recorders, whether it was Edison's first "phonograph" recording on a wax cylinder or Parisian inventor Edouard-Leon Scott de Martinville's "phonautograph", all had one thing in common.Advertisement