Phono sentence example
- Line Socket: RCA Phono Phones Socket: 3.5mm stereo jack Cable Length: 3m supplied, extensions available up to 100m.
- To connect to a domestic television use the phono to co-axial connecting lead supplied.
- If you have the retail card, you will need a phono to minijack adapter for the audio.
- Arcam DV78 Entry Level DVD Player Video outputs: Composite video on 1 x gold plated phono, 1V pk-pk into 75 Ohms.
- A separate phono plug to phono plug to phono plug lead can then used to connect to the control box.Advertisement
- Connectivity on the receiver is offered either via a 3.5mm phono jack or a pair of standard phono jack or a pair of standard phono cables.
- They literally invented the first practical stereo phono cartridge.
- However, there is a commendable moving magnet phono stage that performs better than expected.
- Company founder, Joseph Grado is credited as the inventor of the stereo moving coil phono cartridge.
- Also has S-video socket to use in lieu of the yellow composite video phono connection.Advertisement
- Some machines produced at this time may have phono plugs for audio, plus a special ' locking ' BNC connector for video.
- Even if they do, a separate phono preamp can often help you achieve higher fidelity replay from your vinyl.
- The BCD2000 is packed with 2 state-of-the-art phono preamplifiers, one of which is switchable to a CD player.
- Devices can be attached either via the three phono sockets or an S-Video Port.
- Tape recorders, magnetic phono cartridges, and even video tape recorders, magnetic phono cartridges, and even video tape recorders can be sensitive to this.Advertisement
- Tape recorders, magnetic phono cartridges, and even video tape recorders can be sensitive to this.
- Moving coil, moving magnet The most common types of phono cartridges.
- Connectivity on the receiver is offered either via a 3.5mm phono jack or a pair of standard phono cables.