Phonic sentence example
- Because it requires a child to recognize small differences between phonemes, the WADT is widely used to measure a child's readiness for reading instruction using a phonic method.
- The wheel rotates between Phonic the poles of an electro-magnet, which is fed by an intermittent current such as that which is working an electrically maintained tuning-fork (see infra).
- Settings and schools should make sure that at least one member of staff is fully able to lead on literacy, especially phonic work.
- Suppose now an observer to be looking from a fixed point at the bead through the hole in the phonic wheel, he will see the bead as 8 bright points flashing out in each beat, and in succession at intervals of k second.
- In Rayleigh's experiment the 32 fork was made to drive electrically one of frequency about 128, and somewhat as with the phonic wheel, the frequency was controlled so as to be exactly four times that of the 32 fork.Advertisement
- Phonics rules are easy to remember when you pair them with some catchy music on this Rock 'n Learn Phonic DVD.