Phonetic alphabet sentence example
- Thence the difficulty of substituting our phonetic alphabet for the ideographic characters of the Chinese, as well as for the ideophonetic writing partly borrowed by the Annamese from the letters of the celestial empire.
- Chinese writing is a writing system that uses symbols to represent different concepts; it is not a phonetic alphabet.
- All the words of the phonetic alphabet have been hidden in the grid below.
- Here are 10 ideas for teaching pronunciation using the phonetic alphabet.
- You should be familiar with the standard international phonetic alphabet as shown in Table 9-1.Advertisement