Phonemic sentence example
- The phonemic inventory of a language is established by using minimal pairs.
- Then point to the schwa on the phonemic chart and make a schwa sound.
- Thus, although listeners heard the replaced phonemes in the noise, these phonemic percepts did not cause adaptation.
- Each lesson focuses on phonemic awareness while keeping children entertained with the antics of on screen characters.
- A variation on both the above activities is for you or the learners to prepare phonemic transcriptions of vocabulary with a deliberate mistake.Advertisement