Phone-up sentence example
- I left my phone up there and it was going to rain.
- So, if you left your phone up there it would have been ruined.
- Readers will be requested to quote the publication title when they phone up the ticket hotline number on 0870 060 0246.
- Not to be confused with the talking bird of the same name, Parrot Bluetooth products allow you to have cell phone conversations without having to hold your mobile phone up to your ear.
- These work with the Motorola Droid as well, letting you stay connected without having to hold the phone up to your ear.Advertisement
- If you think you'll need to charge your phone up in the car, pick up a car charger either alone or as part of a bundle.