Phobic sentence example
- People may experience severe anxiety symptoms in anticipating a phobic trigger.
- All they have to do is recognize that they are socially phobic.
- Many patients who fear pain and physical trauma are also phobic when it comes to needles, which discounts the value of sedation dentistry.
- Without the right help dyslexic children can become school phobic.
- Added to this I was becoming increasingly phobic about using the phone at all - an occupational hazard of the self-employed.Advertisement
- We therefore evolved with the ability to become phobic.
- In its extreme form phobic anxiety can be very disabling.
- The severely phobic person is then ' sensitized ' to fear.
- Certainly nothing to warrant the almost phobic warnings of the terrible fate which would befall me.
- Desensitization-A treatment for phobias which involves exposing the phobic person to the feared situation.Advertisement
- In extreme cases, Solarians become phobic about other people, and do all their communicating via virtual presence.