Phlox sentence example
- Wild phlox filled the air with a heavenly scent that rivaled lilacs.
- On the foothills are found phlox and lupine, and in the N.
- Phlox Drummondii: half-hardy, I ft., various colours.
- Annuals that have been sown in the greenhouse or hotbed may be planted out, and seeds of such sorts as mignonette, sweet alyssum, Phlox Drummondii, portulaca, &c., may be sown in the beds or borders.
- Phlox is often troubled by powdery mildew, and if that is a problem in your area, cut back phlox stems also.Advertisement
- Phlox is a large group of plants and only a few varieties actually bloom in winter.
- Dr. Phlox, an alien, is played by the cast's only other veteran actor: John Billingsley.
- As Phlox, Billingsley wore a lot of make-up and prosthetics, but played the gentle, firm and determined physician with aplomb.
- Prior to his tenure as the multi-species medical specialist, Dr. Phlox, Billingsley appeared on a wide variety of shows including The Practice, Felicity, Profiler, The Pretender, X-Files, Judging Amy and more.
- Distortion on phlox could indicate the presence of phlox eelworm.Advertisement
- Phlox divaricata Blue phlox divaricata Blue phlox Semi evergreen, grows to just over a foot high with lavender blue flowers.
- phlox paniculata Many cultivars in shades of pink, white and purple, two to three feet high.
- phlox divaricata Blue phlox Semi evergreen, grows to just over a foot high with lavender blue flowers.
- In the garden phlox was still blooming, smelling like a perfumed soap.
- The most commonly grown phlox in winter is Phlox subulata or creeping phlox.Advertisement
- overcrowded herbaceous plants such as Aster, Phlox, Campanula, Achillea and Artemisia.