Phlebotomy sentence example
- Failure to follow correct phlebotomy protocols remains the major cause of " near miss " events.
- At present we have been placed in Band 2. Like Angie, our work includes phlebotomy, BPs.
- phlebotomy service is provided for most CFH wards; ask on the wards for details.
- Investigations showed that the original FBC sample had been aliquoted from a biochemistry sample by the nurse who performed the phlebotomy.
- Increasingly junior doctors are not expected to do routine phlebotomy or administrative tasks such as finding beds, fetching radiographs and filing routine results.Advertisement
- phlebotomy clinics at Newton Community Hospital are much appreciated.
- phlebotomy error was discovered.
- phlebotomy protocols remains the major cause of " near miss " events.
- phlebotomy procedures were the major problem in all reported ' near miss ' events.
- phlebotomy staff, biomedical scientists and medical laboratory scientific assistants, porters.Advertisement
- This contrasts with the delay in the district nurse phlebotomy type of home visit.
- Consultant medical staff participating and supervising phlebotomy seems not uncommon in Italy as Italian law requires the presence of a medical attendant.
- There are numerous opportunities for those with technical health care abilities, such as a phlebotomy, laboratory and diagnostic, and medication certification.
- I am a Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist in South Carolina seeking a phlebotomy travel position.