Phenotypes sentence example
- Further, molecular analyzes using different DNA cloning techniques will be applied to uncover the genetic lesions underlying the mutant phenotypes.
- In 03 we will then address how to rescue the phenotypes.
- Nevertheless, mouse models of CF clearly demonstrate a range of abnormal pulmonary phenotypes as a result of the Cftr mutation.
- An editorial in the Lancet, linked to a review of asthma phenotypes, calls for the abolition of the term asthma.
- A subsection of the resulting tree of mouse phenotypes can be seen in the tool interface example.Advertisement
- Underlying these phenotypes is evidence of airway wall remodeling, which should be distinguished from the increase in smooth muscle linked to airways hyperresponsiveness.
- While the phenotypes have subclinical symptoms that do not significantly interfere with daily living, some autistic-type tendencies are present.