Phenology sentence example
- Climate change Changes in migration and breeding phenology evident in many species.
- Observations of flowering and fruiting phenology were made at the time of mapping and seed collection.
- The periodic timing of natural events in response to climate is called phenology.
- We are interested in determining to what degree changes in climate will affect plant phenology.
- Temporal changes in the migration phenology of turtle doves Streptopelia turtur in Britain, based on sightings from coastal bird observatories.Advertisement
- Phenology is the study of natural life cycle events of wild plants and animals.
- Seed predation and germination, fruiting phenology and forest microclimate were also examined.
- The knowledge of the seasonal dynamics of vegetation phenology allows to improve current land surface model runs.