Phenology sentence example
- phenology recorder in NI sends in Ancient Tree Hunt record.
- phenology of this species is as varied as its morphology.
- phenology memo can be added to a text report format.
- phenology database contains nearly 1.5 million records stretching across 300 years.
- The knowledge of the seasonal dynamics of vegetation phenology allows to improve current land surface model runs.Advertisement
- Climate change Changes in migration and breeding phenology evident in many species.
- Observations of flowering and fruiting phenology were made at the time of mapping and seed collection.
- The periodic timing of natural events in response to climate is called phenology.
- Impact of climate change on marine pelagic phenology and trophic mismatch.
- Meagher TR, Delph LF (2001) Individual flower demography, floral phenology, and life history in Silene latifolia.Advertisement
- phenology project.
- phenology data associated with collections has been added.
- We are interested in determining to what degree changes in climate will affect plant phenology.
- Temporal changes in the migration phenology of turtle doves Streptopelia turtur in Britain, based on sightings from coastal bird observatories.
- vegetation phenology allows to improve current land surface model runs.Advertisement
- Phenology is the study of natural life cycle events of wild plants and animals.
- Seed predation and germination, fruiting phenology and forest microclimate were also examined.
- phenology of very dry tropical forest trees: effects of soil characteristics, rainfall, and irrigation J. Edwards, K.