Phenobarbital sentence example
- Phenobarbital 15 mg/5 ml elixir: It is best not to dilute the liquid.
- If used regularly, they can become addictive. * Barbiturates, including phenobarbital, bring feelings of calmness.
- Carcinogenesis: Animal data show that phenobarbital can be carcinogenic after lifetime administration.
- Infants that are physically dependent on barbiturates may be given phenobarbital, 3 to 10 mg/kg/day.
- Phenobarbital appears to act by slowing down all parts of the brain.Advertisement
- Phenobarbital and the hydantoins have a large number of other interactions, but most of the drugs involved are not commonly used in patients under the age of 18 years.