Phase-out sentence example
- Like all brands, they introduce new styles and phase out older ones.
- The 2007 Energy Law mandates that by 2012 retailers complete the phase-out of the incandescent 100-watt bulb.
- Print-based learning may continue to phase out as time goes on, but as long as Internet access is prohibited or limited in some areas and enough students maintain a demand, these original educational methods will remain useful and relevant.
- They have pledged to phase out these methods and return to something more humane.
- Sony also has specific phase out plans for PVC and has eliminated brominated flame retardants in some products.Advertisement
- With the ban on CFCs came a promise to phase out other ' greenhouse gases ', halogenated hydrocarbons (HCFCs ).
- The action taken to phase out UK materials for surgical sutures is set out in vol.