Pharyngitis sentence example
- About 10 percent of children who go to the doctor each year have pharyngitis.
- Cubebs is frequently used in the form of cigarettes for asthma, chronic pharyngitis and hay-fever.
- Its special uses are in ulceration of the mouth or tongue (ulcerative stomatitis), tonsillitis and pharyngitis.
- The glycerin is used in tonsillitis and the lozenges in pharyngitis.
- and in chronic pharyngitis or laryngitis.Advertisement
- Pharyngitis: acute pharyngitis is caused by a variety of organisms including the adenoviruses and Streptococcus pyogenes.
- Sixty adults with acute pharyngitis participated in the current study.
- Fevers are caused in most cases by viral or bacterial infections, such as otitis media (ear infection), upper respiratory infection, pharyngitis (throat infection), pneumonia, chickenpox, and urinary tract infection.
- In about 40 percent of these cases of pharyngitis, it is never clear what caused the sore throat.
- Environmental and other conditions, such as breathing secondhand smoke, breathing polluted air or chemical fumes, or swallowing substances that burn or scratch the throat can also cause pharyngitis.Advertisement
- "Pharyngitis." American Family Physician 69, no. 6 (March 15, 2004): 1465.
- Lozenges of potassium chlorate are used in stomatitis, tonsilitis and pharyngitis, it can also be used in a gargle, to grs.