Pharmacologically sentence example
- Sarsaparilla still has a popular reputation as an "alterative," but it has been examined and tested in every manner known to modern medical science, and is professionally regarded as "pharmacologically inert and therapeutically useless."
- Bodies which have a close resemblance in their chemical constitution exhibit a similar resemblance in their pharmacological action, and as the constitution of the substance becomes modified chemically so does its action pharmacologically.
- Apart from alkaline effects, these metals differ considerably pharmacologically.
- Although individual essential oils may differ somewhat in action, chemically and pharmacologically they are fundamentally similar.
- Based upon in vitro studies, the circulating metabolites of duloxetine are considered pharmacologically inactive.Advertisement
- Baggley A., et al. "Determinants of women's decision making on whether to treat nausea and vomiting of pregnancy pharmacologically."