Pharma sentence example
- The phosphorus used in the British pharma copoeia is obtained from calcium phosphate, and is a waxlike non-metallic substance soluble in oils and luminous in the dark.
- This oil is closely allied in composition to oil of turpentine and is given in doses of a half to three minims. The Spiritus juniperi of the British pharma copoeia is given in doses up to one drachm.
- You will be dealing with academic, biotech and pharma accounts promoting a range of research products.
- A vacancy has arisen within a top 5 global pharma company for a Hospital Representative to work within their specialist oncology team.
- The company is therefore expected in 2005 to again outpace average growth in the pharma market.Advertisement
- The other main profiteer from these rights is Big Pharma.
- The products are highly reputable from major blue chip pharma.
- The company also produces tablet grade crystalline sorbitol which offers new opportunities for SPI Pharma, the pharmaceutical ingredients division of SPI.
- The customer base will include academic, biotech and pharma companies and include both system sales and associated kits.