Phantasmagoria sentence example
- Arguably, Des Pres ' Survivor presents a phantasmagoria of pain and suffering.
- Alice was followed (in the "Lewis Carroll" series) by Phantasmagoria, in 1869; Through the Looking-Glass, in 1871; The Hunting of the Snark (1876); Rhyme and Reason (1883); A Tangled Tale (1885); and Sylvie and Bruno (in two parts, 1889 and 1893).
- From the specious promise of these political phantasmagoria grow outlandish Celtic dreams of an independence liberally financed by foreigners.
- The exponents of psychological atomism, on the other hand, with the association of ideas for their one principle of agglutination had come to mean by experience the mental phantasmagoria of the individual.
- Wood and Manson have known each since he asked her to take part in his film project Phantasmagoria: The Vision of Lewis Carroll, a horror film, naturally.Advertisement
- But in 1995, they decided to hit the Interactive Horror market with Phantasmagoria.
- Totally desperate to get that old copy of Phantasmagoria fixed but you've tried everything?