Phage sentence example
- The end of the particle attached to the F pilus flares open, exposing the phage DNA.
- With the types of DNA used in the kits designed for schools e.g., plant and phage lambda the risks are insignificant.
- The process can select even a single binding phage out of ten million others.
- Each individual phage expresses 5 copies of the same peptide, and the library contains phage expressing over 10 10 different peptides.
- Bacteria phage were found to transfer genes between Erwinia species  .Advertisement
- In fact, toxin production is related to infections of the bacillus itself with a particular bacteria virus called a phage (from bacteriophage, a virus that infects bacteria).