Pfi sentence example
- The announcement by the Department of Health just after Christmas to put certain PFI projects on hold created some consternation.
- And in fact almost 60% of the investment under signed PFI contracts in the UK will score on the government's balance sheet.
- The evidence suggests that decisions on bed numbers in PFI schemes reflect financial expediency rather than clinical judgment.
- In contrast, cost overruns under PFI are on average 170 per cent from outline to full business case.
- We are currently enjoying great demand for our services in relation to major PFI, NHS LIFT and traditionally procured projects.Advertisement
- Central Government funding available for Local Authority PFI schemes Central Government allocates specific resources for Local Authority PFI projects through the Spending Review.
- From 2001/02 estates PFI contract will measure all waste streams.
- Over 50 countries have consulted the treasury about the PFI.
- Success of a PFI project does not, for us, vindicate the theoretical or ideological underpinnings of the PFI project as a whole.
- However, Scottish banks continue to rake in the profits from PFI.Advertisement
- These case studies will now inform the preparation of the ' green PFI ' guidance itself which is scheduled for completion by March 2001.
- One particular area of expertise is advice to surety companies on performance bonds, particularly in PFI projects.
- Over 50 countries have consulted the Treasury about the PFI.