Petty-officers sentence example
- Behind the College is the Royal Hospital School, where woo boys, sons of petty officers and seamen, are boarded.
- A gunboat for preventive service purchased from the British government and commanded by an Englishman, with native petty officers and crew, is employed by the Liberian government.
- The mestizos of the coast are usually traders, artisans, overseers, petty officers and clerks, and small politicians.
- Bonham Carter with two officers and four petty officers had got on a Carley raft and floated down the canal.
- Perioeci might serve as petty officers or even rise to divisional commands, especially in the fleet, but seemingly they were never set over Spartiates.Advertisement
- The personnel comprises about 465 officers, including those of the staff, and 4000 petty officers and men.
- Many take off their clothes and are get hollered back into uniform by senior petty officers.
- For example, the working khaki uniform worn by officers and chief petty officers on ship is not only comfortable for everyday wear but also fire resistant, an added protection during wartime.
- Officers and Chief Petty Officers wear these as needed.