Petty bourgeois sentence example
- After February 1917 they were extremely amorphous, to the point of having a large and influential petty-bourgeois component within them.
- He is also a retired investment banker, and is also a petty bourgeois landlord.
- That makes an impression on the despairing petty bourgeois.
- Much better to join forces with the petty bourgeois Scottish National Party in campaigning for an independent capitalist Scotland.
- The petty bourgeois intelligentsia, which is in every way dependent on the big bourgeois intelligentsia, which is in every way dependent on the big bourgeoisie, obtained the leadership over the peasantry.Advertisement
- In the Protestant parts of petty-bourgeois Germany, refinement has long been considered decadent.
- In the second instance, the reverse took place--the proletariat, the petty-bourgeois democrats, the bourgeois republicans, Napoleon III.
- The urban workers fought and died, together with revolutionary enthusiasts from the petty-bourgeois intelligentsia.
- The petty-bourgeois moralist thinks episodically, in fragments, in clumps, being incapable of approaching phenomena in their internal connection.
- More evident still is the subordinate role played by petty bourgeois pacifism with regard to Imperialism in the United States.Advertisement
- The latter, as we have seen, sought to make the Irish nation a cradle for petty bourgeois Catholic respectability.