Petrock sentence example
- The latter was held in the time of the Confessor by a thegn of St Petrock and at the time of the survey by Robert, count of Mortain, of the same saint.
- The church of St Petrock, with a massive roodstone in the churchyard, is mainly Perpendicular, with an Early English.
- Other interesting churches in the locality are those of St Petrock Minor, St Minver, St Michael, St Constantine, and, most remarkable of all, St Enodock's.
- A monastery formerly stood on the high ground west of Padstow, and according to tradition was founded by St Petrock in the 6th and razed by the Danes in the 10th century.
- St Petrock, who has been called the patron saint of Cornwall, is said to have landed here and also to have died here in the 6th century.Advertisement