Peter ii sentence example
- On the 22nd of October 1715 Alexius' consort, the princess Charlotte, died, after giving birth to a son, the grand-duke Peter, afterwards Peter II.
- The Dolgorukis and their friends thus came into power, and on the death of Peter II.
- In 1840 he descended from his mountain stronghold of Stolac to wage war upon the vladika Peter II.
- He now aimed at establishing himself definitely by marrying his daughter Mary to Peter II.
- The empress also entrusted him with her last will whereby she appointed the young Peter II.Advertisement
- Menshikov, who took possession of Peter II.