Peta sentence example
- Thus in the story of the good layman Citta, it is an aspiration expressed on the deathbed; 2 in the dialogue on the subject, it is a thought dwelt on during life, 3 in the numerous stories in the Peta and Vimana V atthus it is usually some isolated act, in the discussions in the Dhamma Sangani it is some mental disposition, which is the Karma (doing or action) in the one life determining the position of the individual in the next.
- Peta said, " Eighty-five percent of the fur industry's skins come from animals living captive on fur factory farms.
- The action is the latest salvo in PETA's international campaign against the retail giant over its use of cruelly obtained Australian wool.
- Note: If you pause the DVD at the right moment you can see tiny Elven PETA protestors on a hillside.
- The action is the latest salvo in PETA 's international campaign against the retail giant over its use of cruelly obtained Australian wool.Advertisement
- Stuff by Hilary Duff is manufactured by Townley Cosmetics, an eco-friendly cosmetics company who has signed PETA's "Statement of Assurance" agreement.
- Beyond the convenient grocery store items listed here, visit PETA's Grocery Store List before you next trip to the supermarket.
- Anderson is vegan and a staunch supporter of animal rights and works regularly with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) on advertising and awareness campaigns.
- She has appeared in promotional videos and ads for PETA, including posing nude for their "I'd rather go naked than wear fur" campaign.
- The singer Pink has spoken out on how to stop that practice in Australia with the help of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).Advertisement
- In December of 2009, Krupa joined forces with PETA to appear as a nearly-nude model, and she also made news as a contestant in Dancing with the Stars.
- At the premiere of her 2005 film Monster-in-Law, PETA protested Lopez's use of fur in her clothing line.
- A later performance received flack from PETA for her use of animals in the act.
- Controversy aside, Stone continues to tour and do charity work for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
- The pair has also worked with Honor The Earth to campaign for environmental protection and recorded a song for use on a PETA fundraising album.Advertisement
- She is active with PETA and the Humane Society of the United States.
- Also in 2009, she appeared in a campaign for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) called, "I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur."
- In addition to more swimsuit modeling after the show, Morasca appeared in Playboy magazine and was featured in a PETA ad with her boyfriend, fellow Survivor winner Ethan Zohn.