Pestered sentence example
- During break, I am constantly pestered by William who keeps asking me for my snack.
- They both enjoyed pestering each other – and being pestered.
- My sights were set and I continually pestered the manager until he gave me the opportunity to design a mural for them.
- Here was one place where Boris was n't pestered by his fans.
- This was unusual, as Bird Song's matron had pestered him about the details of the emerging flora since he had arrived at the inn the prior week.Advertisement
- They both enjoyed pestering each other â€“ and being pestered.
- Men and officers still pestered with vermin and which are impossible to be rid of.
- You don't know how Kutuzov is pestered since his appointment as Commander in Chief.
- He died in London on the 25th of January 1824, in the house of John Finlayson, who had secured his release, and who afterwards pestered the government with an enormous claim for Brothers's maintenance.