Pessimists sentence example
- Passing over the Italian Leopardi we may notice two leading modern pessimists, Schopenhauer and von Hartmann.
- Pessimists can learn to be more optimistic by distracting themselves from negative thoughts and looking for the humor in life.
- The Epicureans, on the other hand, were empirical pessimists.
- He opposed throughout the war a firm front both to pacifists and to pessimists.
- First, in the magnitude of what it claims, and second, in the degree to which it differs from what pessimists predict.Advertisement
- So, far from reaching that point the pessimists foretold—where we have exhausted the meager resources of earth and find ourselves dwindling away—something entirely different is happening.