Pervert sentence example
- Wealth, popularity and power tend to dethrone the authority of reason and to pervert the soul from the natural to the artificial.
- That interpretation does not pervert or bend the words of the decision.
- Polycarp, for instance, speaks of " those who pervert the oracles of the Lord " (Philipp. 7), and Papias, as Eusebius tells us, wrote a work with the title " Expositions of the Oracles 6f the Lord."
- Feeling like 20 kinds of pervert for doing it, he hoped to at least be spared undressing her further.
- Some defense attorney is trying to subpoena her to get his pervert off.Advertisement
- Now I feel like a proper dirty old pervert.
- It's no wonder they thought you were a pervert if you were sitting on a bus feeling a prat.
- The Johnson's were good people and it wasn't their fault their son was a little pervert.
- The gals from an New England village dealing with a visiting sex pervert getting his willy out in front of their kids.
- In fact, it obeys every rule of the slasher movie that Scream ' s horror geeks abuse, pervert and worship.Advertisement
- The whole legend of Peter is an excellent instance of the legendary amplification of the first crusade - an amplification which, beginning during the crusade itself, in the idolizations " of the different camps (idola castrorum, if one may pervert Bacon), soon developed into a regular saga.
- And for the briberies and gifts wherewith I am charged, when the book of hearts shall be opened, I hope I shall not be found to have the troubled fountain of a corrupt heart in a depraved habit of taking rewards to pervert justice, howsoever I may be frail, and partake of the abuse of the times."
- For every one who shall not confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is antichrist; and whosoever shall not confess the testimony of the Cross is of the devil; and whosoever shall pervert the oracles of the Lord to his own lusts and say that there is neither resurrection nor judgment, that man is the first-born of Satan.