Pertained sentence example
- Dean sat in the corner, trying to read up on Colorado law as it pertained to the duties of sheriff, but was drawn by politeness and the darkened room to view the exhibit.
- All pertained to the earlier tests Howie and Quinn had undertaken together while Betsy and I were still in New York.
- Whatever she knew of the world, it no longer pertained to her circumstances.
- The netsuke and the pipe, with all that pertained to it, were for the commoners what the sword-hilt and guard were for the gentry.
- If it pertained when they were admitted, they'd be out now.Advertisement
- The same pattern pertained in all white-led Pentecostal denominations until the 1990s.
- This recall only pertained to the 2009 Volkswagen CC.
- The article offered a clue that her action pertained to burning something connected with a plot turn that would occur mid-season.
- His debts increased daily, but payment was there none, for all the manors and posses- Condition sions that pertained to the crown he had given away, ~ountry.