Personify sentence example
- Geryon (from rygpuw, the howler or roarer) is supposed to personify the storm, his father Chrysaor the lightning, his mother Callirrhoe the rain.
- These actors personify the concept of fame, from great performances to interesting and unique personal lives.
- Bastet Cat statues/paintings of Bastet cats - Cats were considered to be sacred beings by the ancient Egyptians because they were believed to personify the goddess Bastet.
- manifest a strong tendency to personify all the contrivances of our own devising.
- From the inability of the savage in all ages and in all lands to comprehend death as a natural phenomenon, there results a tendency to personify death, and myths are invented to account for its origin.Advertisement
- personify beauty are personified by graceful female figures on panel three to the left of the main entrance.
- personify found that the statement " This is a ram's world " emphasized that Young's drinkers were personified by the ram.