Personifies sentence example
- The two queens have become semi-divine personages, and are worshipped under the name of the two Dard-Eke, the " glorious mothers," being regarded as incarnations of the wife of Siva, representing respectively two of the qualities which she personifies, divine vengeance and divine love.
- His original character was that of a solar deity, and he personifies more specifically the sun of the spring-time who conquers the storms of the winter season.
- (For the Roman god, identified with Ares, see Mars.) As contrasted with Athena, who added to her other attributes that of being the goddess of well-conducted military operations, he personifies brute strength and the wild rage of conflict.
- You are not shooting pornography; rather you are trying to capture your subject in a sensual or erotic pose that personifies allure and intrigue.
- This style personifies effortless chic and looks best if it appears you weren't trying too hard.Advertisement
- Wrangler: Wrangler personifies the western style.
- Her name means "breath" or "to breathe" and it personifies the soul.
- This collection offers unparalleled precision designed to cultivate greatness in the souls of all athletes.Heritage Alarm Chrono: If black is the color of elegance, this timepiece personifies panache.
- Ripa also admits that she was driven to produce the show because it personifies all that didn't happen at her own wedding since the actress spent less than 200 dollars to elope with Consuelos in Las Vegas.
- Spencer attempts to account for the state of mind (the foundation of myths) in which man personifies and animates all phenomena.Advertisement