Personas sentence example
- From that pesky special forces unit personas vip status download in order.
- The actors who play such parts carry their screen personas straight off the celluloid into the celebrity circus.
- We have no grounds to declare the Iraqi diplomats personas non grata.
- Contrary to their fictional personas, it was Stan Laurel who was the driving force throughout the pair's joint career.
- From that pesky special forces unit personas VIP status download in order.Advertisement
- The biggest stars and rivalries, between actors, pop stars, athletes, and more, duked it out via their claymation personas.
- USA's executive vice president for original programming, Jeff Wachtel, said of Cannatella's role, "With her sex appeal and Southern charm, she's a woman who will definitely help our guys find their new personas."
- The cartoon backgrounds and personas of the characters make you laugh because they are overdramatic (the cop has extended bangs that pop out one foot from his head) and that's how they're suppose to be.
- Role Playing Games (RPGs): Role playing games allow players to take on the personas or "roles" of characters in a scenario set in a fantasy world.
- As children take on the personas of the popular TV characters, they are using their imaginations and their creative skills.Advertisement
- Too many people are open and trusting or afraid and insecure; both personas are a recipe for disaster.
- In fact, the Boss lineup, while inherently classic and refined, manages to put its luxurious spin into even the most unexpected pieces (think casual wallets with elegant personas).
- I use two pictures, because I have two personas.
- Star Wars name generators can create Star Wars-like names for use as online personas, the writing of fan fiction, or when throwing a Star Wars themed party.
- We first find in Tertullian trine immersion explained from the triple invocation, Nam nec semel, sed ter, ad singula nomina in personas singulas tinguimur: " Not once, but thrice, for the several names, into the several persons, are we dipped" (adv.Advertisement