Personal identification number sentence example
personal identification number
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is needed to make a purchase with a debit card.
- Once you have requested and received a Personal Identification Number (PIN) you can withdraw cash from any MasterCard/Cirrus ATM.
- You should not share your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with anyone because this can result in your money being accessed from and ATM without your permission.
- Once your card is issued, you can call and request a personal identification number to use at ATMs.
- Many issuers of the Visa Buxx card also offer a Personal Identification Number (PIN) with the card allowing the card to be used to obtain funds from any ATM that accepts Visa cards.Advertisement
- You will receive a user identification and personal identification number.
- This is because, in addition to the phone number, each BlackBerry handset also has what is known as a PIN, or personal identification number.
- To activate the debit card, the recipient must create a Personal Identification Number (PIN) by contacting Citibank directly using the telephone number listed on the documentation.