Personal-computers sentence example
- As a relatively primitive system in comparison with modern personal computers and with the Internet, its limitations have become all too apparent.
- In 1982, personal computers were making inroads into the homes of families across the world.
- Arguably, cell phones become obsolete even faster than personal computers.
- Many people find that the Windows operating system is comfortable and easy to learn because they are already familiar with Windows for personal computers.
- Arguably the first great "edutainment" title for personal computers was The Oregon Trail, a title that put players into the role of a nineteenth century pioneer making his way across the American wilderness with a wagon train.Advertisement
- In the beginning, arcades and the Atari 2600 were for video games and personal computers were for word processors and other "real world" applications.
- The site also allows users to download certain movies to their personal computers.
- Also, if you follow HP on Twitter, occasionally you will find links to coupon codes that offer deep discounts on everything from calculators to GPS devices, as well as HP's customizable personal computers.