Personal-best sentence example
- Antonia Wild had the best weight of the day with 4lb 14oz, which included a personal best bream of 4lb 2oz.
- This fish completely eclipsed the personal best Matt had set only a week earlier!
- Penny Fletcher completed the sextet with a superb personal best.
- Focus for Senior Members is coaching to refine and improve upon their swimming skills, improve stamina and personal best times.
- Hugh Taylor was the other angler to break the 13lb barrier taking again a personal best zander weighing 13lb 8oz.Advertisement
- Ian Harbor from Andover Hampshire fished early week catching a personal best 8lb zed.
- Fishing peg 48, Carl float fished a small roach dead bait to take his new personal best.
- Weighing 23lb 5oz and 18lb 1oz, the 23 was a personal best.
- Since there are many different ways to look at what defines "best", it is probably most important to live up to your personal best as a high school basketball player.
- A doctoral degree in business suggests that the student is an expert in scholarly research, plans to have an impact on his or her corporate community as well as the professional community and is seeking to achieve a personal best.Advertisement
- The cut is loose where it matters to allow for the full range of movement you need to keep going and win the game (or beat your personal best run time).
- If she's worrying about part of it coming off, she won't achieve her personal best.
- Tom Allen from the City of Chester won the bronze medal in the 400m Individual Medley more than three seconds inside his personal best.