Perrier sentence example
- Perrier, D.
- Perrier, a publication of the year 1718 refers to the fact that wine of this description had then been known for some twenty years.
- Perrier ("Travailleur" and "Talisman," Cape Horn and Monaco Expeditions), P. H.
- Perrier, suggests the following as a more natural if less obvious arrangement.
- Perrier, at first laying greater stress on the nature of the pedicellariae and afterwards on the form of the mouth-skeleton, has gradually perfected a scheme of five orders: (I) Forcipulata, with pedicellariae stalked, and straight or crossed; (2) Spinulosa, with pedicellariae sessile and forcipiform; (3) Velata, with membraniferous spines; (4) Paxillosa, pedicellariae represented by an ossicle of the test and the spines covering it, the whole forming a paxilla; (5) Valvata or Granulosa, with pedicellariae sessile and valvular or salt-cellar shaped.Advertisement
- We give here a list of the families separated into Sladen's orders and grouped under Perrier's divisions, extinct families being marked t.
- Perrier, and A.
- autopsy of the bodies the following month, said Prof Perrier.
- self-destructive habits on the rugby pitch were as Gallic as Perrier and perfume.
- The Perrier awards could face a shake-up, with more winners every year.Advertisement
- Until recently self-destructive habits on the rugby pitch were as Gallic as Perrier and perfume.
- In fact, they were so popular that in 1979, Perrier, the makers of bottled mineral water, helped finance 200 parcourses across the country.