Permittivity sentence example
- Nothing is going to have a relative permittivity less than that of a vacuum!
- At higher temperatures the increased thermal vibrations cause the permittivity to drop again.
- The refractive index, n, is given by the square root of the relative dielectric permittivity, i.e. .
- Explain the relationship between electrical permittivity, susceptibility and polarization.
- These artificial composites exhibit the unusual left-handedness, i.e. simultaneously negative permittivity and negative permeability.Advertisement
- The ceramic is a fine-grained mixture including barium titanate and similar materials with a high permittivity.
- In transparent materials with anisotropic dielectric permittivity, important optical effects can be observed.