Perming sentence example
- Make sure you condition the ends of your hair since they can get very dry and frayed, especially if you subject your hair to processes like color, perming or straightening.
- The Perm Fresh Leave In Treatment by Matrix is one of Matrix's products intended to control and, perhaps, repair the damage caused by chemical perming processes.
- Perming is a difficult procedure for any hair to undergo, and because of the chemical constituents in perm formulas, the hair cuticle is damaged.
- People have been perming their hair with harsh chemicals since the early 1900s.
- Naturally, hair stylists attempt to keep the perming solutions as far from their client's skin and scalp as possible.Advertisement
- Harsh chemicals used in perming solutions weaken the hair's natural bond, and this bond does not always properly reform.
- Nor will it heal any sort of scalp burns induced by perming solution.
- Hair color and other chemical services such as perming and straightening damage the hair, at times to the point of no return.