Permethrin sentence example
- In addition, permethrin may cause erythema, stinging, rashes and edema.
- In human beings permethrin is efficiently metabolized by mammalian livers.
- A synthetic pesticide called permethrin is now used in treating timber.
- Permethrin is available in dusts, emulsifiable concentrates, smokes, ULV (ultra-low volume), and wettable powder formulations.
- You cannot use the synthetic form of pyrethrin called permethrin on cats.Advertisement
- Typically, Mosquito Control sprays a chemical called permethrin, which is similar to a chemical made by chrysanthemums.
- Synthetic products often contain permethrin.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency warns consumers not to use dog flea and tick products on cats because of the toxicity of permethrin and other ingredients harmful to cats.
- Permethrin (1%)(Nix) is a more stable synthetic pyrethrin.
- Permethrin works by paralyzing the lice, so that they cannot feed within the 24 hours after hatching required for survival.Advertisement
- Several types of lotions (usually containing 5% permethrin) can be applied to the body and left on for 12 to 24 hours.
- According to the directions, permethrin helps prevent insects from even touching clothing for as much as several weeks after application.
- If you must go outdoors, invest in mosquito netting, which can protect the face (and even soaked in permethrin for double protection).