Perinatologist sentence example
- Women diagnosed with a high-risk pregnancy should seek the care of an expert in the field of high-risk obstetrics, called a perinatologist.
- Women with diabetes should have preconception counseling with a perinatologist.
- A perinatologist who specializes in diabetes is well aware of what the pregnant woman needs in each trimester and usually recommends the use of an insulin pump for better control.
- Together, the perinatologist and the woman can start therapies that will improve the woman's health prior to conception.
- Consultations include a perinatologist, a neonatologist, a pediatric surgeon, a clinical nurse specialist, and a social worker.Advertisement
- She will see a perinatologist once a week and have at least one ultrasound per week.