Perimeters sentence example
- The latter, as we know, calculated the perimeters of successive polygons, passing from one polygon to another of double the number of sides; in a similar manner Gregory calculated the areas.
- The guards have shot another dozen people around the perimeters, and our sensors indicate there is a small camp of some sort housing over a hundred survivors nearby and another one with several hundred at the bottom of the mountain, she said.
- He was a resourceful man who believed in using a means possible to secure the perimeters.
- resourceful man who believed in using a means possible to secure the perimeters.
- Taking the circumference as intermediate between the perimeters of the inscribed and the circumscribed regular n-gons, he showed that, the radius of the circle being given and the perimeter of some particular circumscribed regular polygon obtainable, the perimeter of the circumscribed regular polygon of double the number of sides could be calculated; that the like was true of the inscribed polygons; and that consequently a means was thus afforded of approximating to the circumference of the circle.Advertisement
- Shop the perimeters of the grocery store to ensure that you get adequate nutrition from a variety of vegetables, grains, and protein sources.
- If your dog roams outside of the perimeters you have created, an audible sound will notify you.
- Outsole Structural Bars: Stiff but flexible thin plates lie on the side perimeters of the cleat to provide support and stabilization.
- Because beaches are very open, you may not be able to consistently close the party to those without invitations, unless you have several chaperones who can man the perimeters.
- airfield perimeters.Advertisement
- A lot of money has been spent on increased fencing around school perimeters, which have been effective in preventing break-ins.
- RAF Regiment personnel continue to mount patrols around airfield perimeters.
- Brazilian bikinis are similar to the string bikini, but offer at least two inches less material around the perimeters.