Pericarditis sentence example
- If you have pericarditis, the amount of fluid increases and causes your heart to compress.
- There has been a large fairly recent acute myocardial infarct in the left ventricle, which is accompanied by endocardial thrombosis and pericarditis.
- Other abnormal responses Square wave response Seen in cardiac failure, constrictive pericarditis, cardiac tamponade and valvular heart disease.
- These are episodes of acute pericarditis and may continue to occur intermittently.
- Pericarditis, an inflammation of the membrane surrounding the heart, would also be felt as chest pain.Advertisement
- Coxsackie virus-A type of enterovirus that may produce a variety of illnesses, including upper respiratory infections, myocarditis, and pericarditis.