Pergolas sentence example
- It's perfect for arches, pergolas, walls or climbing into a tree.
- Timber Garden Construction - Design and build a range of timber garden structures such as decking, pergolas and arbors.
- Some grow freely in cold, poor soil, and are excellent on pergolas or climbing up old tree stems and bold fences.
- It is also suited for covering porches, pergolas, and arbours, and in late summer and autumn, when every long drooping branch is thickly hung with small orange-scarlet berries, it is pretty.
- It is useful for covering a wall quickly for summer effect or for arbours, trellises, and pergolas, and thrives in almost any soil in shade or sun.Advertisement
- Besides giving a beautiful covering for houses, pergolas, etc., the Wistaria is of great value in other ways, and can be grown on trees.
- The plant is a cross with a Dijon Tea, and of freely rambling habit, well suited to pillars, arches, pergolas, and either to train against tree-trunks or pegged along the ground.
- The plant climbs freely, and lends itself to pretty uses upon walls, pergolas and banks; it should have a sunny and sheltered place.
- Spinovitis Davidi Thomsoni - A pretty and neat-growing species climbing by its tendrils, and of graceful effect upon pillars and pergolas.
- Whilst some vines are valuable for the walls of houses, others may be used for covering arbours, pergolas, the pillars of verandahs, old tree stumps, or sloping banks.Advertisement
- You can also use awnings or pergolas to give a little shade.